COVID-19 Update: 04.27.2020
Brief Update: We are pleased to update our customers and partners that all NEOTech factories are online and running to varying degrees. All high risk workers are asked to stay at home, along with the majority of support personnel are working from home. NEOTech’s management team has coordinated with local authorities and government officials to achieve either “Essential” or “Non-Essential” product status. Products that are deemed Non-Essential have been temporarily suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic to reduce the potential of spreading the virus to NEOTech employees.
“We are fortunate to have a selfless workforce that has volunteered to come into work so they can help the situation by manufacturing essential products for the nation and the world, such as oximeters, sub-assemblies for ventilators, and a wide variety of med-tech products,” stated Sudesh Arora, NEOTech’s CEO.
Stay strong NEOTech; we will get through this together!
COVID-19 Update: 04.19.2020
To Our Valued Customers and Partners,
In light of the events surrounding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, NEOTech would like to assure our customers that we are working every day to provide uninterrupted service and support; while first and foremost, maintaining a continuous safe work environment for our employees. For the last several weeks, our management teams at each of our global facilities have been monitoring developments with local authorities and government officials to assess the unique challenges we all face during this global pandemic.
We have implemented and continue to refine an internal comprehensive plan to ensure we can keep our employees safe and continue to provide all of our design and manufacturing services. This plan includes:
Health and Safety
- Measures and protocols that prioritize the safety of our employees, customers, and partners
- Regularly communicating with our employees on safety, hygiene, and on-site requirements for social-distancing
- Where applicable, coordinating with employees for remote access capabilities and alternate work locations with remote tools
- Temporary, implementation of a company-wide travel ban to minimize the possibility of spreading the virus across multiple sites and communities
Supply Chain and Logistics Services
- Our supply chain team is working tirelessly to keep supply chain interruptions to a minimum, to keep the materials flowing globally
- Rebalancing impacted global inventories and component stock
- Continued commitment to manufacture products at all our manufacturing locations and provide engineering services within local restrictions and safety requirements
- Ensuring that team members working remotely use company-issued secure computers complete with end-point protection and connection to our network using a secure VPN
The COVID-19 pandemic has been difficult on our employees, our communities, and our entire NEOTech family. Many of our customers are having very similar challenges. Please know that we are doing everything in the company’s ability to implement solutions that are beneficial for all. The majority of customers we build product for, do meet the criteria of an essential critical infrastructure as defined by most governments. Our goal is to avoid disruptions at our facilities; but, local government actions and/or outbreaks may require temporary containment measures. In these cases, we will comply with local laws, while coordinating with local authorities to maintain critical business operations as an essential business for our communities.
Please contact us at any time to let us know how we can help you. We will face this challenge together and we appreciate your support.
NEOTech President and Chief Operating Officer
Reduce the risk of nearshoring your product development and manufacturing with NEOTech’s End-to-End custom engineering solutions
A recent business mindset has rapidly started to gain momentum that reverses the idea of reducing your production costs by off-shoring development and manufacturing work to overseas contractors. As some companies investigate nearshoring production back to North...
At NEO Tech, we are your premier provider of electronic contract manufacturing services, delivering custom solutions for a broad array of electronic assembly applications. Our services extend to numerous industries and businesses. Electronic Manufacturing Services We...