NEOTech Employees’ Information Page
At this time all US locations are operating.
Remember the following:
Visitors and Vendors:
Outside visitors to NEOTech locations should be restricted to essential visits only. If outside visitors are necessary, please minimize visitor movement through NEOTech facilities. Visitors will be required to complete the visitor checklist at check-in. You can speed up the process by providing the checklist to potential visitors / candidates prior to their arrival.
In-person meetings should transition to online meetings whenever practical, and movement between work areas and buildings should be limited. This may include interviews with candidates; consider a video Skype or Webex for the first round of interviews.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissues or the inside of your arm whenever you sneeze or cough, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
- Employees are encouraged to use telephone and video conferencing instead of face-to-face meetings as much as possible during this outbreak. IT support services are available to employees who need assistance with this technology.
- It is critical that employees do not report to work while they are experiencing respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue. Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that employees remain at home until at least 48-72 hours after they are free of fever (100 degrees F or 37.8 degrees C) or signs of a fever without the use of fever-reducing medications.
Employee Assistance Plan
- The Employee Assistance Program is an anonymous hotline that provides:
- Counseling Services
- Tools for Managing Stress
- Child Care Resources
- Senior Care
- And much more
Please view the attached EAP flyers for more information on our free Employee Assistance Program, available to all employees 24/7.