SELLER (Supplier) Responsibilities:
The SELLER shall meet the BUYER flow down requirements, as applicable; such as:
- Purchase Order ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Quality Clauses
- Requirements stated during the quoting process or on the supplied drawings / SCD
- PCB Fabrication Specification
Purchase Order ‘Terms and Conditions’
- Acceptance of this Purchase Order confirms SELLER’s ability to supply parts and services, and acceptance of stated prices.
- Delivery dates: The delivery due date on the NEO Tech Purchase Order is the required date at NEO Tech receiving; SELLER ship date should be prior to the Purchase Order due date taking number of days of transit time into consideration.
- Any change to the Purchase Order; including pricing, quantity, or specifications, must be approved by NEO Tech supply chain team prior to shipping.
- Download the latest revision of the NEO Tech ‘PO Terms and Conditions’ document with the hyperlink shown below:
Purchase Order Terms (NT402 Rev test)
- Download the latest revision of the NEO Tech ‘Quality Clauses’ document with the hyperlink shown below, as applicable.
- Review the applicable ‘Default Quality Clauses Table’ in the ‘Quality Clauses’ document. Locate the applicable part commodity (or process) in the header and determine which quality clauses have been invoked in that column.
- Determine any ‘Additional’ quality clauses which have been invoked for each purchase order line, in addition to the ‘Default’ quality clauses above. NOTE: Other quality clauses may have been invoked per the supplied drawing / SCD or during the quoting process.
- Review the quality clause descriptions in the ‘Quality Clauses’ document for the invoked quality clauses (‘Default’ and ‘Additional’) and ensure compliance.
Quality Clauses (NT104 Rev test)
PCB Fabrication Specification
- Download the latest revision of the NEO Tech ‘PCB Fabrication Specification’ document with the hyperlink shown below:
PCB Fabrication Specification (NT401 Rev test)